Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby News

So I haven't had much to say which could I guess be a good problem to have but then my blog has been pretty boring. Here is the update on what has been going on...

I think we have pretty much finished our baby registering. I didn't know how much there was to regiseter for! I am disappointed with the variety of baby items Target has for you to choose from. We registered for most of our items from Babies R US and Pottery Barn Baby. I think the bedding, stroller, and car seat we are buying ourselves. We are planning on going up to Dallas to go to USA Baby, probably on Tuesday. We are hoping to find our stroller, bedding, and car seat then. We wanted our nursery to be nursery rhymes so if anyone has any ideas of where to find bedding and decorations... let me know!

I feel like I have ballooned up already! I am only 20 weeks and I feel like my belly button is about to pop out already! How early is it supposed to do that? I figure give it one more month and then it will pop out. I bought a bunch of maternity clothes a couple of weeks ago from Gap and Old Navy. They have some really cute ones. I hate buying stuff online because it is hard to get things in your size, but these all fit great!

Tomorrow we go back to the doctor for our 20 week ultrasound! I am scared to weigh in because I know the scale is going to break. Anyways, I just hope and pray that Greer looks good and we have a great no worry check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment