Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a girl!

I am so excited! Our little Greer Paige will be here in July! I want to go out and start buying EVERYTHING! I went yesterday to get a video ultra sound. My best friend's dad does them which makes it even more special. She is pregnant too and is due the same day that I am. Her parents enjoyed the ultra sound too. Her mom kept saying, that's what our grandbaby looks like right now! :)She was so bashful the entire time. Every time we kept trying to take a picture of her, she kept turning her head away. She didn't want us to see her face I guess. So, sad.. I could see her little ears though and toes and fingers! It is crazy to think that she is the size of my opened hand. She is growing so much! On the way to the visit, I was so nervous. I was afraid that they wouldn't be able to determine the gender, that it wouldn't be very clear. As soon as he got the angle right though, I knew. I was so ecstatic. I have thought from the beginning that it would be a girl but as the time has progressed, I started wondering. I had even had a dream of what our daughter would look like and she was dressed up in her little Christmas outfit. I woke up and told Jordan that we were having a girl. He says he never cared what it would be as long as it was >healthy. I know though that he really wanted a boy. He wanted to be able to play baseball and basketball with him. I told him though that girls can do the same thing and that he will have just as much fun with her as he would with a boy. He may just have to squeeze it in between dance practice and gymnastics. ;)
Well, here are the pictures from the utlra sound. Hopefully I can get the video uploaded soon.

This is her from the side. We kept attempting to have a side profile picture. They would all look good on the screen but then when we were getting ready to take the picture, she turns her head. This is the end result.



This how they determine the gender. If there is a "crack" that means that it is a girl. If there is a "turrle" it means it is a boy. You can definately see there is a crack, so.... we have a girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are having a girl! First Eta Xi legacy! You said she was the size of your hand...Reece was just a little bigger than that when he was born! You are going to have a blast shopping for her!!! SOOOOOO much cute girl stuff!

    ReplyDelete