Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Moves

I felt the baby move! On Monday, Jan. 4. I started feeling this popping in my stomach. I was in the middle of teaching and I just felt it. I brushed it off thinking it was just muscle spasms. It was funny because when I felt it, I was talking and then just stopped mid sentence. The students all looked at me and asked, "Did it kick?" I started laughing and said no but whatever it was felt weird and then we just went on with what we were doing. Then, I felt it later that day and it hasn't stopped this week. On the way home today too, I was sitting still and I felt the tingle "fluttering." So, that just proves that all that popping, poking, and with the fluttering, I have officially started feeling the baby moving! I was thinking that it was so early and that I couldn't possibly be feeling it. I am a member of baby center so I went online to see what others had said. Some had said that they felt it as early as 12 weeks! So, I guess I am not crazy. I also got some text messages from Krystal and she said that she felt it today too! I am so excited!

1 comment: