Sunday, January 24, 2010


Here I am 15 weeks pregnant. My entire tummy is growing! On my weekly email it says that the baby is the size of a navel orange. I didn't realize how big that was until we went to the store today. I saw the oranges and was totally blown away. No wonder my stomach is growing so much. In my Zumba class that I teach, I feel really awkward. Each week has some of the same members but also new members. I am sure they are asking themselves why they are taking a class from a fat person lol. I am ready to start looking pregnant instead of fat. Jordan has been busy reading his new book "Parenting for Father to Be" and he is telling me all of what to expect. :) He told me that close to the end of this month, I should start looking more pregnant. I am so ready! We went today to meet with Donna Cummings. Her place is really pretty, out on Lake Jacksonville. We were looking at pictures and I was getting so excited! I love her maternity pictures! She uses fabric to drape and they are very personal and intimate. They were really sweet. Her baby pics were really cute too. I am so ready now for the maternity pics! She took us around back where her yard goes into the lake. It was really nice and in the spring she has dogwood trees that bloom. She also lives across the street from Patrick Dempsey and pointed out his house to us. I thought it would be nicer but maybe it is on the inside. It is a blue house that has that panelling, what is that called? Anyways, I like brick better and actually thought her house was prettier. We both really liked her a lot and can't wait to get started on pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment