Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby News

This picture shows my tummy before I got the baby bump. I am only 6 weeks pregnant in this photo. I decided I wanted a pre-preggers picture of the belly before it grew so I had something to compare it to. Who knew at the time that my belly would begin to grow not soon after the picture was taken.

These are the first couple of pictures of Baby Crockett. We went to the doctor December 2nd for our first check up. I was so nervous but excited at the same time. The waiting room at the doctor's office is amazing! It is decorated like a lodge and there is always a gas fire going in the fire place. The music is also very relaxing, I suppose to calm your nerves. I will say that after a long day of dealing with students and all, it is nice to have a place go that relaxes the nerves. Anyways, we went in and met the doctor. We love our doctor! She actually sits down and has a full conversation with you, not like most doctors who acts like they are superior to you. Our doctor, Dr. Boren sits down and will answer all your questions plus some. If anyone is looking for a doctor, I highly recommend her or any of the other doctors at The Four Seasons. So, we go into our room and she does the ultra sound. I am amazed at how much you can see so early in the pregnancy. This was only my 8th week into the pregnancy and you can see the outline of a baby. We also heard for the first time the heart beat, it was 162. We just went back for our second visit on the 30th and everything was good then too. We heard the heartbeat again, this time it was 170!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! And I'm jealous of your pre-baby pic!! LoL I finally took one at 8weeks and I look disgusting hahaha THAT won't be posted til there's actually a baby to blame the bump on hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am so glad you have posted and Mrs. Barr I will be glad to help you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Keeley, I started gaining at 8 weeks. I totally feel you.

    ReplyDelete