Thursday, January 14, 2010

Start of the Second Trimester



At the beginning of this week my allergies started to flare up again. I have got to buy a vaporizer or humidifier, I cannot breathe! My tummy feels like it has grown each day. My students are so observant, maybe a little too much. One of my girl students tells me each day what has grown. Today, she told me that my tummy was so cute, haha. I feel like I have been so lucky not having morning sickness this entire time. However, now that the first trimester is over and I am into the second trimester I was thinking that I would really start feeling good. On my way to work today I was eating a couple of pieces of toast with jelly. Not even 2 minutes after I had finished the second piece of toast, I started gagging. I was like, really? You have got to be kidding me. Luckily I was in the far lane so I could pull into the turn lane fast. Thank goodness because I did end up having to pull over. On the way I called Jordan and he said he would bring me breakfast since I didn't have time to stop on the way to work. I was so happy when he brought me a chick-fil-a chicken biscuit and hash browns. mmmm, maybe that is why the baby made me sick this morning, because it really wanted greasy fast food. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no you're just like Krystal!! I told her this scares me because I'm 11weeks on Monday and haven't had any morning sickness but today it's been a serious struggle to fight it. I hope I'm not a late bloomer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know! It seems that Krystal and I are going through the same things each day and doing the same activities! We talk at night and it is scary how much our days resemble each other. Today for instance, her and Adam were shopping for baby stuff and bought a crib. When I was talking to her, Jordan and I were looking at one to put on layaway. Crazy huh? As for the sickness... I can count the amount of times I have had it on one hand. Hopefully you will be the same!

    ReplyDelete